6. The battery charge control.
The battery charge information is displayed in the left bottom corner in the status bar. When the battery charge becomes too low for the normal camera control you will be notified and the software will be closed.
All strings to be translated can now be uploaded to a single file. After they are translated the file can be easily uploaded back to the software, and the new language will be added automatically. For now the languages available are English, Russian, French (not full), Dutch (not full).
8. Quick camera connection and initialization.
The camera start (connection and initialization) is now much quicker than before. If the camera is connected and switch on before the software is started, it will be found and initialized immediately.
9. Other improvements.
- the software has now a new core, and it makes much easier to add new functions to the software.
- image resolution set in DPI is saved to file.
- the Camera Settings window saves its position. It will be in the same place on the screen when the software is started next time.
- error loging is improved.