ID photo software
Сamera control software
ID card software
>> FAQ >> inPhoto Capture functionality
inPhoto ID FAQs: software functionality
| Can I do zooming and brightness changes through the software?
A. With inPhoto Capture software you can control image zoom. You cannot change image brightness after the image is captured.
I wonder, is it possible to increase the preview picture size in dynamic mode?
A. The live preview image size is 320x240 and cannot be increased without the quality loss.
And can this software put camera into sleep mode during routine tasks?
A. No, the software cannot put camera into sleep mode. However, if you use "hide to tray instead of close" option (Options) the inPhoto Capture window will be minimized to tray, live image will not be displayed, but the camera will not turn off, and its activation time will be short when it is necessary to start image capturing again.
This is how I expect it would work.
A. inPhoto Capture works exactly as you expect.
- Click capture in ID software
- Twain Driver is launched with preview
- Click capture and the camera will take the photo and prompt to confirm the photo is okay then transfer to the id software or retry and take the photo again
- there is no need to delete of select the photo from the camera.
Does the inPhoto Capture have the ability to see "live" data from the camera with the ability to manipulate the image on the screen by making changes to exposure settings?
A. inPhoto Capture provides "live" image preview 320x240 pixels.
Does your software allow for the flash to activate when we choose to capture the image?
A. Yes, if you set flash on, the flash will be activated when you capture image.
I would like to have several "My Mode" settings. Since I have 4-5 cameras I would like to store these settings in my computer and transfer them to the camera. Can the inPhoto software do that?
A. With the inPhoto software you can work as follows:
- Connect your first camera, adjust its settings from within the inPhoto Capture driver, and save these settings to the User Profile,
- Connect your second camera and perform the same operations (as for the first camera),
- Do the same for all cameras you use. Now you can connect one of your cameras, select the corresponding User Profile, and capture images.
I have seen that the image resolution depends on the camera, does it mean with C8080 I can take 8M pixels? In that case which is the time to take and transfer the image?
A. Yes, you will be able to take 8M resolution image with the C-8080 camera. The time depends on your computer configuration, and at average shall not exceed 1 min.
Can your TWAIN driver fire the flash on the camera?
A. Yes, the Canon camera flash is under full control of the inPhoto Capture software. In the Flash Mode box (see Camera settings control) you can set camera flash in or out, use flash with the red eye reduction, etc).
To the top